Monit sends email after “sheduled downtime” but shouldnt

From: Gabriel Kantelhardt
Subject: Monit sends email after “sheduled downtime” but shouldnt
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 09:45:17 +0100 (CET)

im testing Monit at the moment for a simple check: monitoring ssh logins. My plan is to monitor ssh logins at the weekend or after the work hours. I created a configuration file for a test check:

check file ssh_logins with path /var/log/messages
not every "* 14 * * *"
if match "Accepted keyboard-interactive/pam" then alert

For the test, im not interested in any ssh logins at 2PM so Monit dont notify me. BUT when the "downtime" ends, Monit send me an email with all ssh logins that happend at 2PM. Is there a way to turn it off ? Monit should start after the "downtime" at the end of the messages log.

Thanks for your help

Shifty