Re: Monit for Linux PPC

From: Guillaume François
Subject: Re: Monit for Linux PPC
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 20:56:13 +0200

Hello,

On the download page,   there are binaires for solaris SPARC https://mmonit.com/download/

So if you don't find something fitting,  you can compile it yourself.  I already did it on Ubuntu,  it was easy.

Best Regards.

Le mer. 31 juil. 2019 à 20:29, Lutz Mader <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hello,
someone ask me for Linux PPC support, my question therefore, any
experience to use Monit in a Linux PPC system.

>From my point of view it is a Linux only, also. Monit should work like
in a Linux x64 system. The big-endianness should not a problen, AIX and
Solaris are big-endian also. If the little-endian version will used,
this is a Linux only, definetly.

A question only, with regards,
Lutz