Re: "total cpu" gives syntax error

From: SZÉPE Viktor
Subject: Re: "total cpu" gives syntax error
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 17:18:14 +0200

Idézem/Quoting Roland Giesler <roland@greentree.systems>:

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 3:43 PM Roland Giesler <roland@greentree.systems>
wrote:

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 3:02 PM SZÉPE Viktor <address@hidden> wrote:

There is an auto-install script in the parent folder:
monit-debian-setup.sh it does @@templating@@
Please consider reading its source.

Hi Victor

I'm clearly not at the level where I can figure out exactly what happens in
your script.  Most of it seems straight forward, but how
server-integrity.sh is created is not clear to me.  It it part of

DEBIAN_SERVER_TOOLS_INSTALLER="../../install.sh"

by any chance?

This repo shows how I install webservers.
Here we call install.sh
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/monitoring/monit/monit-debian-setup.sh#L107-L110
If you start monit-debian-setup.sh within the repo then ../../install.sh will exist.
install.sh is the general script installer, it works from the meta headers
"# FIELD            :VALUE" of a given script.
See the packing readme https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/package/README.md#script-meta

monit-debian-setup.sh installs and sets up Monit completely.
If you got all values at hand it takes 2 minutes.

SZÉPE Viktor, webes alkalmazás üzemeltetés / Running your application
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md
~~~
ügyelet/hotline: +36-20-4242498  address@hidden  skype: szepe.viktor
Budapest, III. kerület