Re: Configure options for official release static binaries?

From: Martin Winter
Subject: Re: Configure options for official release static binaries?
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 16:22:11 -0800

I’ve noticed that there are now binaries for arm8 online as well.

However, all the downloaded binaries seem to be now dynamically linked…
(Webpage still talks about statically linked, but they are not.
I’ve checked x86_64, arm7, arm8 linux binaries)

Small mistake on the published binaries?

Regards,
   Martin Winter