The "if exist" check does not contain some data

From: Lutz Mader
Subject: The "if exist" check does not contain some data
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 22:55:47 +0200

Hallo,
I missed some data in the environment variables in the "if exist" check
(I use monit 5.25.2).

check process sleep matching "sleep"
  if exist then exec "/usr/local/etc/monit/scripts/env.sh"
    else if succeeded then exec "/usr/local/etc/monit/scripts/env.sh"

I got the following variables, the "monit status" show the right data
and the description contain the pid value too.

Process 'sleep'
  status                       Does exist
  monitoring status            Monitored
  monitoring mode              active
  on reboot                    start
  pid                          44445
  parent pid                   1
  uid                          504
  effective uid                504
  gid                          20
  uptime                       0m
  threads                      1
  children                     0
  cpu                          0.0%
  cpu total                    0.0%
  memory                       0.0% [520 kB]
  memory total                 0.0% [520 kB]
  data collected               Sat, 27 Oct 2018 21:22:59

And I got the following variables for "Does exist".
But some of the values does not contain some usefull data.

MONIT_HOST=MacBookPro.local
MONIT_PROCESS_PID=-1
MONIT_EVENT=Does exist
MONIT_PROCESS_MEMORY=0
MONIT_PROCESS_CPU_PERCENT=-1.0
MONIT_SERVICE=sleep
MONIT_PROCESS_CHILDREN=-1
MONIT_DESCRIPTION=process is running with pid 44445
MONIT_DATE=Sat, 27 Oct 2018 21:22:59

The "Exists not" seems to fit, but contain to much values compared to
"Does not exist" (I think).

MONIT_HOST=MacBookPro.local
MONIT_PROCESS_PID=-1
MONIT_EVENT=Exists not
MONIT_PROCESS_MEMORY=0
MONIT_PROCESS_CPU_PERCENT=-1.0
MONIT_SERVICE=sleep
MONIT_PROCESS_CHILDREN=-1
MONIT_DESCRIPTION=process is not running
MONIT_DATE=Sat, 27 Oct 2018 21:24:59

Any idea,
Lutz