Notifications based on action events

From: lutz . mader
Subject: Notifications based on action events
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 18:39:59 +0200

Hello Martin,
you advise me to send notifications based on "action" events.
I can't find any way in Monit to define/use "action" events,
the (mail) alert statement is the only place to do this, I think.

But scripts can't called, based on a "action" event (like
monitor/start/stop/etc.).
How to do this with Monit.

Thanks for any help,
with regards,
Lutz

Schon gewusst?! Neben dem E-Mail-Postfach bietet freenet.de auch eine
INTEGRIERTE CLOUD-LĂ–SUNG MIT 3 GB SPEICHER und das alles KOMPLETT
KOSTENFREI.
https://email.freenet.de/index.html
[https://email.freenet.de/index.html?utm_medium=Mail%20Basic&utm_source=Mailfooter&utm_campaign=Footer%20A&epid=e9900000927&utm_content=Link]