Re: Case insensitive regex for MATCH - possible?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Case insensitive regex for MATCH - possible?
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 22:03:46 +0100

Hello,

Monit regex is currently case sensitive ... if you want case insensitive, you
can:

1.) either rewrite the regex to case-insensitive, for example:

        IF MATCH
"(?i)[bB][aA][nN][eE][dD][|L][bB][lL][aA][cC][kK][lL][iI][sS][tT]" THEN ALERT

2.) or modify the regcomp() flags in src/p.y addmatch() function to include
REG_ICASE flag and recompile monit:

        regcomp(m->regex_comp, ms->match_string,
REG_NOSUB|REG_EXTENDED|REG_ICASE);

Best regards,
Martin