Re: Organize by group?

From: David Reagan
Subject: Re: Organize by group?
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 11:58:08 -0800

Hey Petra,

If I'm reading the code correctly, you are grabbing each individual host's monit information and displaying it via a centralized apache site. So you are looking at each hosts local monit probes. I can see how that would be useful for restricting access to Monit on your other hosts, but it isn't quite what I would like.

In my case I have a single Monit instance that is probing multiple remote hosts for information. I'd like to group individual probes together on the main summary page.

Anyway, thanks for the information. It does give me food for thought on how I could make what I want happen.

- David