Re: Monit with shell script and reboot

From: Bryan Harris
Subject: Re: Monit with shell script and reboot
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 09:22:36 -0500

I think you might have to do all the logic in your script.

V/r,
Bryan

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2016, at 7:57 AM, Brandon Reeves <address@hidden> wrote:

I am new to monit so please link if this has been solved.

The scenario. We are monitoring a process with monit currently. If the service stops, we want monit to attempt to restart the service x times, then run a shell script. If the process stays down, we would like monit to perform an additional action, say run another script, reboot, etc. however if the script comes up we need a different script to be run.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Brandon