Re: [Announce] Monit 5.19.0

From: David Kozinn, K2DBK
Subject: Re: [Announce] Monit 5.19.0
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 15:14:39 -0400

I just upgraded from 5.18 to 5.19.0. In my monitrc file, I had an allow statement for access of "allow 0.0.0.0/0" which until this version allowed access from anywhere.  I now get an error message of "Denied connection from non-authorized client [192.168.0.42]" when trying to access from my internal network. Changing the allow statement to "allow 192.168.0.0/24" allows access from my internal network, but I'd like to get back to the way it was previously. Is that still possible?

73,
     David, K2DBK
     k2dbk.com
     k2dbk.blogspot.com