Re: Test any video stream

From: Volkan Celebi
Subject: Re: Test any video stream
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 19:11:14 +0200

Hello

Thanks for quick reply. My streams all sound codec are AAC. therefore I modified the code but I am getting error "syntax error find"

monitrc file:
set alert address@hidden                       # receive all alerts
check host 192.168.1.46 with address 192.168.1.46
if failed url http://192.168.1.46:4272/channels_list.html
timeout 10 seconds for 1 cycles then alert
find /live/
​sel
/
​tompo
-type f -name "*.ts" | xargs -r -L 1 ffmpeg -i | grep -F "AAC"