Configure monit to check services at a specific interval per service

From: Bill Durant
Subject: Configure monit to check services at a specific interval per service
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:12:44 -0700

Greetings:

Is it possible to configure monit in daemon mode to check services at a
specific interval per service?

For example, check service "A" every 30 seconds and service "B" every 60
seconds?

I don't want to monit to check both A & B at once at a specific interval.

I am getting a high CPU spike on the system because I have lot of
services to check in my control file and each of those checks perform an
exec on something that takes a second or two to run.  So I am trying to
see if I can scatter the checks a bit in order to minimize the CPU spike.

Thanks!

Bill