Re: Unable to set a correct SSL access

From: Mat38
Subject: Re: Unable to set a correct SSL access
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 17:22:26 +0200

Hi!
If it can help some noob like me.... The solution is:

cat your_domain_name.key your_domain_name.crt DigiCertCA.pem > monit.pem

    The Private Key - your_domain_name.key
    The Primary Certificate - your_domain_name.crt
    The Intermediate Certificate - DigiCertCA.crt

Make sure to include the beginning and end tags on each certificate. The
result should look like this:

-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
(Your Private Key: your_domain_name.key)
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
(Your Primary SSL certificate: your_domain_name.crt)
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
(Your Intermediate certificate: DigiCertCA.crt)
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

It is now working.

Bye.

Save the combined file as your_domain_name.pem. The .pem file is now
ready to use.