Re: Monit does not alert with stop or unmonitor

From: Stenver Jerkku
Subject: Re: Monit does not alert with stop or unmonitor
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:13:55 +0200

Hey

I discovered that having multiple `if changed pid` statements in a row does not work. So as a workaround i just did
  if changed pid then alert

I discovered that my upstart script didnt have a respawn limit, so i fixed that and then when i did `timeout when too many restarts`, i got the proper email.

I think its a bug in Monit, because i tested this quite extensively. :/

Lugupidamisega,

Stenver Jerkku
+372 53734335
address@hidden