Re: Monit not working

From: Martin Vaner
Subject: Re: Monit not working
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 00:27:51 +0200

Hi guys,

there is something wrong with my email client. I am very sorry for spam.

Br,

Martin

On 27. dubna 2014 0:21:31 CEST, Martin Vaner <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi there guys,

if you need to check on what ports is your monit listening for, you can also use the following command:

netstat -apn | grep monit

Hope it is more easiest way to cuheck it.

If it will showto u you something like that:

<pid> 0.0.0.0:2812 and any other informations about port, etc...

Your monit is currenly listening on it's default port, so it means 2812.

But please do not forget it is the default setting of your monit client. You must also check your Monit config file what is it saying.

It is more important, because there have to be a lot of mistakes, but do not worry, i completely understand to your situation, i have been a beginner before few years ago :)

It costs me a lot of my free time to to learn how it's working.

Have a good luck guy and if you'll have some issues... Do not hesitate to contact us.