Include a file when alert email is generated

From: Yani Iliev
Subject: Include a file when alert email is generated
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 04:38:11 +0000

Hello everyone,

I'd like to include a file when a monit alert is sent via email.
Is there a way to do that?

Basically, my app fails with a certain error message that is stored in
error.log file and I want to include it with the email so I know what is
happening.

My app config file is as follows:
check process test with pidfile /var/pids/test.pid
  start program = "/var/run/start.bash"
        as uid test and gid test
  stop  program = "/var/run/stop.bash"
        as uid test and gid test
  if failed host 127.0.0.1 port 20000 then restart
  if 5 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout

Thank you!
Yani Iliev