Skip x cycles after restart

From: Stefan Catargiu
Subject: Skip x cycles after restart
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:40:41 +0100

Hello,

Is there a possibility to skip some monitoring cycles after a process is restarted?
I know that for slow starting processes I can use a "every x cycles" statement, but that's not really what I want, because that means the checks will get further apart.

What I am looking for is something like, "if failed host localhost port 8080 with proto http then restart", but after this restart, because the process takes a long time to be responsive again, I would like monit to skip it a number of seconds or an x number of cycles.
Is something like this possible?

Thanks!

Regards,
Stefan