Re: Script help

From: frwa onto
Subject: Re: Script help
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:41:03 +0800

Dear Martin,
                      I have replace like this start program = "/bin/bash -c '/usr/local/yajswstable/bat9000/startDaemon.sh >> /tmp/start.log 2>&1'"  . Then I stop the service externally not via monit it sends me alerts as usual but it there is nothing in /tmp folder ? So what else to look into to solve this issue? Where is the monit log stored and how to verify the pidfile? Thank you.

Regards,
Frwa