Re: Where to right place to get monit for centos 6.2

From: frwa onto
Subject: Re: Where to right place to get monit for centos 6.2
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 00:29:19 +0800

Dear Martin,
                     Thank you I got it ready rpm -ivh monit-5.4-1.x86_64.rpm
address@hidden x86_64]# monit
monit: Cannot translate 'inetmontest' to FQDN name -- Name or service not known
monit: generated unique Monit id 4857119a4868279ce76652524f4e6215 and stored to '/root/.monit.id'
Starting monit daemon with http interface at [localhost:2812]. So what is the right method to stop it  now? I think in order to maintain dependency best to got with this rpm method for centos right do you agree?

Regards,
Frwa.