Re: Mode stop

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Mode stop
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:52:33 +0200

Hi,

no, the stop-mode monitoring is not implemented

The workaround could be simple script integrated with Monit via the "check
program", something like:

/usr/local/bin/test_myproc.sh:
--8<--
#!/bin/bash
exit `ps -ef | grep myproc | grep -v grep | wc -l`
--8<--

and monit configuration:
--8<--
 check program myproc with path "/usr/local/bin/test_myproc.sh"
       if status != 0 then alert
--8<--

Regards,
Martin