Want the process monitor feature only in monit

From: Srikanth Koduru
Subject: Want the process monitor feature only in monit
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 00:07:31 +0000

Hi ,

       I would like to customize the monit to have only the feature process monitor , can anybody provide the information to do the same.

1.       I am looking for the files related to process monitor/start/stop only to be compiled during make.

Any hint or pointers to do the same is appreciated, thanks in advance for quick response.

Best regards,

Srikanth