Re: [monit] ability to check multiple hosts

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] ability to check multiple hosts
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:48:18 +0100

The combination like this is ot supported currently - you can create custom
script which will return error if the ping of all hosts failed and integrate it
with monit's "check program" test:

   check program ping_myhosts with path /usr/local/bin/ping_myhosts.sh"
      if status != 0 then alert

Regards,
Martin