|Subject:||[Announce] Monit 5.3.1|
|Date:||Tue, 25 Oct 2011 01:17:45 +0200|
We have just released Monit 5.3.1. You can download the new release from:
* Log the particular connection attempt failure in debug mode
when the retry is enabled.
* Monit can deliver events and status to independent M/Monit
instances if multiple mmonit URLs are set:
set mmonit https://user1:address@hidden/collector
* The ICMP echo (ping) test may report false positive error
if the machine where Monit is running has heavy ICMP
traffic generated by other applications.
* The file content match test will be performed even on the
existing content when Monit starts. The last position is
saved to the statefile, so monit won't generate alert
after restart. Note that when you start the monit 5.3.1
the first time, it can do actions for content match which
was handled by previous monit version already as the
previous monit versions didn't saved the position.
* Make the monitoring state persistent for manual mode services.
* Display the memory usage total % in the status overview.
The memory usage in kB displayed the total already, so the
percentage didn't match.
* Fix the HTML overview page alignment in the Internet Explorer.
Thanks to Darhl Thomason for patch.
* Extend the SSL library search path for Debian Sid.
* Fix Solaris 10 compilation and Sun Studio support.
* Fix sporadic SSL routines:func(169):reason(161) errors
* If MySQL protocol test failed, report the correct MySQL
error code. Thanks to Vitaly Lipatov for patch.
If you have questions, comments or any other feedback about this release, please reply to this post.
Best regards from the Monit team
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|