Re: How to disable email alerts from monit

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: How to disable email alerts from monit
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:37:37 +0100

On Feb 22, 2011, at 5:21 PM, David Bristow wrote:

> We would like not to recieve any alerts from monit for the time being.
> Would not having a "set alert" statement
> in monitrc accomplish that?

Yes, _not_ having a 'set alert' would accomplish that. Also make sure that you
remove any 'alert address@hidden' also.

For instance if you have:

 set mailserver...
 set mail-format...
 set alert...

 check file monit with path "/usr/local/bin/monit"
       if changed checksum then alert
       alert address@hidden

Change this to: