Re: Different daemon times for different processes

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Different daemon times for different processes
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:35:09 +0200

Hi Rory, long time :)

The every statement comes to mind. From the manual;

 every           Validate this entry only at every n poll cycle.
                 Useful in daemon mode when the cycle is short
                 and a service takes some time to start.

 check process dynamo with pidfile /etc/dynamo.pid
       start program = "/etc/init.d/dynamo start"
       stop program  = "/etc/init.d/dynamo stop"
       if failed port 8840 then alert
       every 2 cycles