[monit] monit alert specified address

From: Emil Natan
Subject: [monit] monit alert specified address
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:43:19 +0300

Hi list,

I have the following configuration.

set alert address@hidden

check device boot-partition with path /dev/cciss/c0d0p1
       if space usage > 80% then alert
alert address@hidden

The problem is that when the space usage is over 80%, I get 2 e-mails, one for address@hidden and one for address@hidden What I expected and I what I wanted to do is to receive alert only on address@hidden It seems I miss something, so any help will be appreciated.
In addition is the following scenario possible:

check device boot-partition with path /dev/cciss/c0d0p1
       if space usage > 80% then alert address@hidden
       if space usage > 95 then alert address@hidden

I know the syntax is not correct, but it just shows what I try to achieve.

Emil