Re: [monit] Re: Monit definitely not waiting for stop scripts tocomplete

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Re: Monit definitely not waiting for stop scripts tocomplete
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:48:40 +0100

I think we can release next monit version ca. within one month (till the end of April or sooner).

You can also use the cvs version - instructions for how to obtain soure code from CVS are here:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=monit

Martin

Athan Dimoy wrote:
"Martin Pala" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
Both these features are implemented now (will be part of next monit version):

- stop and start are synchronous
- it is possible to define stop and start timeout

Martin, may I ask if you have any ETA for this next version?
I have a similar problem thus desperately need these new features.

Athan