Re: [monit] Processes are started but Monit doesn't automatically monito

From: Thomas
Subject: Re: [monit] Processes are started but Monit doesn't automatically monitor them
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:24:40 +0100

Okay everything is fixed. I simply had a very old /etc/event.d script
that was pointing to monit which I had forgotten to remove. Therefore
I had two instance of monit being launched, and the first one being
started before the rc.d ones, could never find the other processes to
monitor so it was an absolute mess going on my server.

Monit works perfectly well with Mysql, Citadel, etc...

Sorry for disturbing the list, I hope that my error will help out
someone else in the future.

Best regards,