[monit] start 'monit' from 'inittab'

From: alex
Subject: [monit] start 'monit' from 'inittab'
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 12:45:09 +0200

  Please, tell me how i can more correct start 'monit' from 'inittab' for
use it with 'heartbeat'.
  In online documentation Manual page in section 'INIT SUPPORT' written:

To setup monit to run from init, you can either use the 'set init' statement in monit's control file or use the -I option from the command line and here is what you must add to /etc/inittab:

mo:2345:respawn:/usr/local/bin/monit -Ic /etc/monitrc

  But below in section 'MONIT WITH HEARTBEAT' we can see follow example:

mo:2345:respawn:/usr/local/bin/monit -d 10 -c /etc/monitrc -g local

  What type of command string more correct?

  Thank you very much,
  Shubnik Aleksandr

Форекс Клубу 10 лет! http://www.forexclub.by