Web interface logout

From: Titus Cheung
Subject: Web interface logout
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:03:48 +0800

Hello,

Just setup the web interface for Monit and was able to access it after entering username and password.  However, I was not able to find a way to logout.  Closing Internet Explorer, clearing out all cookies and history also failed to prevent another person from accessing the web interface again simply by re-entering the URL.  Is this the limitation of the web interface or I missed something?

Regards,
Titus

Jefferies archives and reviews outgoing and incoming e-mail. It may be produced at the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation.
Jefferies accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of transmission. Use by other than intended recipients is prohibited. In the United Kingdom, Jefferies operates as Jefferies International Limited ("JIL"). JIL is registered in England, No. 1978621. JIL's registered office is Bracken House, One Friday Street, London EC4M 9JA. JIL is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.