Re: Sending alerts only on failure, not on recovery

From: Chris Metcalf
Subject: Re: Sending alerts only on failure, not on recovery
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:19:03 -0800

Do you welcome patches? I might take a look at making the change myself.

- Chris

On 12/13/06, Martin Pala <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

monit doesn't allow to turn off the recovery event currently. It should
provide the feedback that the service is up again so the admin can sleep
in peace again ;) Maybe we can make the recovery alarm optional in the
future monit versions.

You can also use some workarounds, such as set the mail server or
client-side filter to remove the recovery message.

Martin