Actions based on time of day?

From: Enyo
Subject: Actions based on time of day?
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:53:11 +0100

Hi,

Is it possible to have monit decide it's actions based on the time of day?

For example I have a nightly script that runs and kicks CPU load up
high causing monit to alert, but since its expected between 02:00 and
02:10 it creates a false alert therefore I want to instruct monit not
to alert about CPU load between these times.

Can I do this in the current release? If not is this a feature that
could be added?

Many Thanks

Enyo