Re: monit 4.7 and check file existence - patch

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit 4.7 and check file existence - patch
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:00:06 +0100

On 13. jan. 2006, at 10.02, Martin Pala wrote:

I think it will be better to remove it ... in the case of problem, monit will detect it in the first cycle and can take corrective actions as configured (for example run 'restart' method which will fix the problem).

Agree, I have removed the code in the CVS. I have also added a patch which can be applied until the next release. See http:// www.tildeslash.com/monit/dist/monit-4.7.patch01.README and http:// www.tildeslash.com/monit/dist/monit-4.7.patch01

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255