Re: Feature request: UDP generic protocol testing

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Feature request: UDP generic protocol testing
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 21:46:02 +0100

On 5. nov. 2005, at 05.23, Alex Black wrote:

I am a beginner with unix (debian), so it is probably beyond me at the
moment to get the latest code from cvs and build it etc.

Unless you want to try to build from CVS (which is not very complicated) I'm afraid you must wait for the next release to get the UDP stuff working then. As I said, we did a few changes to the monit 4.6 version and send/expect over UDP should work better now. On second thought, we could create a monit snapshot of the CVS and put it up for download if you really want to test send/expect over UDP. Just say the word..

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255