Re: Probing more than once?

From: Einar S. Idsø
Subject: Re: Probing more than once?
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:58:04 +0200

I have the exact same problem, except that I use probing of ssh ports to
verify that a machine is up and running since some of the firewalls
block icmp. This feature would be very helpful, especially if it could
be generalized for other protocols than icmp. So I'm a definite +1 :)

Cheers,
Einar S. Idsø