Re: Mailformat question

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Mailformat question
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:17:26 +0200

On Mar 28, 2005, at 22:15, Martin Pala wrote:

We can maybe fix it by consolidation of message and opt_message data ... by introduction of new event description token (for example $EVENT_DESCRIPTION) and using it instead of explicit inclusion

That was a good idea. The trailing event description added to the mail was/is a workaround and should be fixed as you suggest. It will not make it into the upcoming 4.5 release but I've added it to our TODO list and we'll fix it later.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255