Re: Monitrc for Debian

From: Shane Liebling
Subject: Re: Monitrc for Debian
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:04:04 -0800

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 10:12:46AM +0100, Christian Hopp wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Now that I have to change our server structure in the house from Solaris
> to Debian Linux, I would like to contribute my setting for it.  And I had
> the chance to clean up the old 20k monitrc.
>
> It is in...
>    http://www.iei.tu-clausthal.de/misc-stuff/admin-filez/monit/
>
> The first release is monitrc_debian_20041124.tar.gz .  But there are more
> services to come.

This is great stuff!!

Along similar lines, a monit backport (my own creation w/ help from the
monit unstable maintainers) is available at http://cryptio.net/~shane/monit/

        -Shane

PS: Christian, would you mind my putting your examples into my backport?

Shane Liebling                      Systems Administrator and SAGE Member
address@hidden                          http://www.cryptio.net/~shane/