Re: monit-4.4-beta3 status display

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit-4.4-beta3 status display
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:40:37 +0200

On Aug 24, 2004, at 22:02, John Barton wrote:
I would tend to agree that separating 'summary' and 'status' is more clear
than running 'monit status' with an additional flag for verbose output

I also think that this is better. The "-v status" option is too subtle. I think we should put it up on our TODO list for the 4.4 release, but this function is not "prioritized". For my own part there are a couple of things I hope to get into the release first, primarily service start-order.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland