monit-4.4-beta3 status display

From: John Barton
Subject: monit-4.4-beta3 status display
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:42:27 -0500 (CDT)

I really like the ability to get detailed status information at the
command line as is available in 4.4-beta3, but this is a lot of info to
sort through if you just want to get a quick overview to make sure that
everything is working (multiple screens for me). Is it possible to add a
'monit summary' or something similar that will give the old 'status' view
and just show what is running and what isnt?

Regards,
-John

John Barton
Specialized Tech Solutions, LLC