rebooting

From: Shannon E. Reall
Subject: rebooting
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 12:01:49 -0500

We are having a problem with monit restarting processes on reboot.  We
have a start up script for monit that we run out of /etc/rc3.d.  Before
certain processes finish loading monit jumps in and starts them.  This
causes problems because then we end up with the process running twice.
Do you have any suggestions?

Also, we are always sent 2 messages when a processes is restarted.  The
timeout message is sent after the restart message which does not make
sense to me.  Do I have something set-up wrong in the config file.

Messages: