Re: [CVS] Resource check + autoconf 2.5 + autoheader support

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: [CVS] Resource check + autoconf 2.5 + autoheader support
Date: 26 Aug 2002 19:41:39 +0200

Looks like you have done some pretty impressive work with this patch,
Christian. Even documentation is taken care of! I really look forward
to testing out the new features.

Ps. Right now, it's over 30 degrees in my office here in Oslo, Norway.
So I'm planing to take a break tomorrow and swim in the ocean for a
couple of days. (It's rumored that the temperature in the sea is
around 25 Degrees Celsius!). I have to say that the greenhouse effect
is great for Norway and I'm continuing my excessive use of aerosol
sprays and driving my car with a big grin on my face. Unfortunately
it's not so great for the rest of Europa, and I hope Martin will be
back with us soon, recovered from the flood that probably has turned
his office into a swimming pool.