Re: thttpd

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: thttpd
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:11:47 +0200 (CEST)

On 16 Aug 2002, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

> PS. I hope everything is okay with you guys in Germany, Czechoslovakia
> and Russia and that you haven't been affected by the major flood
> problems we read about in the news.

Flood?  Clausthal is in the area of the most rain in whole Germany
but still here is no flood... anyways it takes 600m of a flood to put it
under water (But in the winter we gonna be stuck under some meters of
snow again!).  I hope all others have luck, too!

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113