postfix, anyone

From: Rory Toma
Subject: postfix, anyone
Date: 07 Aug 2002 18:35:28 -0700

Before I go and figure out how to do this...

I'm now running monit on my personal server (monit's not just for work
anymore!) and one of the things I run is postfix instead of sendmail.
Does anyone have a working monitrc statement for postfix? I believe it
runs at least master and qmgr regularly. However these are all started
from a postfix binary that starts other binaries and then exits, so the
hacking pid file into init script doesn't work. I suppose one could
modify qmgr and master to write pid files, but it would be nice to work
without that.

--
Rory Toma               address@hidden
VP of Run Level 5       http://www.trs80.net