|Subject:||[Announce] Monit 5.6|
|Date:||Tue, 3 Sep 2013 19:10:49 +0200|
We have just released Monit 5.6 You can download the new release from:
* SMTP AUTH LOGIN support added (allows to use the SMTP authentication with MS Exchange).
* favicon.ico added to the HTTP interface.
* If an undefined checksum test was used and the file did not exist on Monit start, Monit would return an error.
* If the configuration file ended with a comment but with no trailing LF character, Monit would return syntax error.
* If a service timed out after too many restarts and alert was used as the action, then the Timeout flag remained set even if the service recovered.
* SmartOS zone system memory usage report fix.
* Escape mail messages properly for sending via SMTP.
* Escape XML messages properly.
* Compilation: fix the configure script to support default compiler paths when searching for OpenSSL (fixes library search on multi-architecture platforms like Debian and Ubuntu).
If you have questions, comments or any other feedback about this release, please reply to this post.
Best regards from the Monit team
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|