|Subject:||[Announce] Monit 5.5|
|Date:||Mon, 3 Sep 2012 02:46:22 +0200|
We have just released Monit 5.5. You can download the new release from:
* check program:
- Multiple exit values can be tested within single program check
- Exit value test supports multiple cycles option ("for X cycles")
- If exit value test matches and the stderr has no data, try stdout
check program mytest with path "/usr/bin/mytest.sh" with timeout 1000 seconds
if status == 2 then exec "/usr/local/bin/fix_script.sh"
if status == 2 for 6 cycles then unmonitor
if status == 10 then alert
* Renamed mail header (message-id and mime-version) to prevent
triggering spam check of capitalization. Thanks to Ryan Lee
* The 'check system <name>' statement sets the system hostname in mail
alerts and initial hostname in M/Monit.
* Increase the default mailserver timeout to 30 seconds.
* Add support for OpenBSD 5.1.
* Fix the rare hung on linux which may occur during program execution.
Thanks to Nick Upson for report.
* In the case that the process start/restart execution failed,
monit kept "Execution failed" flag even if the process was
recovered later (for example it was starting slowly or manually
* Fix the mail alert (strict SMTP implementation) to pass
MTA-side sanity checks like postscreen. Thanks to Len Conrad
* The -t option tests the configuration file syntax even if the
file permissions are wrong. Thanks to Adam Nielsen for report.
* Do not display the default non-existence test for the check
program (not applicable in the check program context).
If you have questions, comments or any other feedback about this release, please reply to this post.
Best regards from the Monit team
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|