mldonkey-users

RE: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #4515] Ocaml: Unicode support patch for Ocam

From: Manolo _
Subject: RE: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #4515] Ocaml: Unicode support patch for Ocaml 3.08.4/3.09.[0; 1; 2; 3] o
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:00:55 +0000

Hi gang.

I'd like to install MlDonkey on Windows XP and Linux Ubuntu Feisty on the same computer Linux and Windows share a common FAT32 partition and would like both win and linux versions of MLDonkey to share temp and incoming ditectories so that no matter if i'm on linox or windows... both will continue downloading the same files.

Do you know how to set up temp and incoming dirs on both version of MLDonkey?

Thanks a lot.
Regards-