mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] My MLDonkey does not work at all!

From: sfzhou
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] My MLDonkey does not work at all!
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 08:56:59 +0800

I extract the static binary mldonkey from sourceforge, but I find it does not
work at all.

When I connect an ed2k server, the server response
 "WARNING : No answer from your 4662 port. Please review your network config."
and I get a lowID.

After then if I want to download something from ed2k, it does nothing.

The system is running on a linux 2.6.21.1 kernel without ANY firewall settings.

And also I test the tcp port from
http://www.amule.org/testport.php?tcpport=4662, I see
"
Success The TCP port 4662 is available. You should be able to use the ED2K P2P
service without any problems.
Your public address is ***.***.***.***(***.***.***.***)
"

In the wine emulated environment, the emule works very good, and I can get a
HighID and download anything I want.

Sorry for my poor English.