mldonkey-tasks

[Mldonkey-tasks] [task #9357] Direct Connect module produces invalid XML

From: Lucas
Subject: [Mldonkey-tasks] [task #9357] Direct Connect module produces invalid XML
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 13:05:13 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Should Start On: Mo 04 Mai 2009 00:00:00 GMT
   Should be Finished on: Mo 04 Mai 2009 00:00:00 GMT

Details:

Some days ago I stumpled about a bug in MLD's DC module: I used a C# based
DC++ client called dcsharp and tried to download a user's filelist, but it
would always trow an error about invalid characters in the XML i received from
the client (he was using MLDC).
I looked into MLD's source and found the XML is generated without the use of
any XML classes (if there are any in OCaml, which I suppose). So attribute
values don't get escaped properly when generating the filelist.
With my limited (none) knowledge of OCaml I wrote a quick patch for the
problem.
I used simple replace instead of generating the XML with a proper generator,
as that would have exceeded my OCaml skills.

File Attachments:

Date: Mo 04 Mai 2009 13:05:11 GMT  Name: dcXmlEscape.patch  Size: 1kB   By:
lucasn

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/download.php?file_id=18082>