mldonkey-tasks

[Mldonkey-tasks] [task #4855] making filename shortening adjustable in s

From: Bugm E. Noth
Subject: [Mldonkey-tasks] [task #4855] making filename shortening adjustable in search/transfer view
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:08:01 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Should Start On: Do 20.10.2005 um 00:00
   Should be Finished on: Do 20.10.2005 um 00:00

Details:

So, this is my first submission here. Hi everyone!

My suggestion is to make cropped filename display optional, i.e. let the user
specify a max char length for filename display or let them switch off cropping
altogether.
With some longer filenames where some guy puts their initials, release year,
bitrate etc pp it should make identifying files in the search view easier -
i.e. possible at all :)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4855>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/