[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Mldonkey-bugs] [bug #12910] File name after commiting is changed to som

From: Kargor
Subject: [Mldonkey-bugs] [bug #12910] File name after commiting is changed to someting like "______________________"
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:57:33 +0000
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041217

Follow-up Comment #37, bug #12910 (project mldonkey):

I never got mldonkey 2.6.4 to work (on a Linux box), no matter how I set the
various environment variables suggested in this thread.

So I decided to take a shortcut by just applying the "Mac" patch suggested a
few posts below --- so now I'm back at where I was before: getting correct
filenames instead of ___________.

So, if the env-variables don't work, a recompile can fix it.

Would be better to fix this for good, but well... it's working now, and it's
not my software :-)

Btw... this has made it into my top-10: I've seen quite a few unix programs
with various 8-bit char problems, but I've never seen one that couldn't even
handle the ASCII chars (letters, digits, ...) without special


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Savannah

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]